Name: CheckBook Pro
Release Date: September 16, 2016
Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.3 or later
Web Site: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/checkbook-pro/id412490330?mt=12
••• Dog Daze of Summer Sale! • Beat the heat with 20% off for a limited time! •••
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
What's New in Version 2.5.11:
• Ready for macOS 10.12 Sierra •
• Prevents a situation where Entries might reappear after one end of a transfer is set to no longer be a transfer.
• Resolves a potential issue with Schedules that are set to transfer to an Account that’s been removed.
• Properly handles amounts with commas as decimal separators in OFX or QFX files.
• Prevents some wonkiness when removing the last Account Summary.
• Prevents potential crashes when changing a Smart Folder, changing multiple Entries at the same time, or dismissing the All Accounts options sheet.
• Minor user interface changes.