Name: CalcTape - the Paper Tape Calculator with Notes
Release Date: November 12, 2015
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: schoettler Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.schoettler-software.com/en/contact
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/calctape-paper-tape-calculator/id945336271?mt=12
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible- you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview- just like with an adding machine / calculator with paper tape.
- Insert comments and notes into your calculations anywhere.
- You can use intermediate results to structure your calculation.
- Use it for Money, Tax and any other percentage calculation easily.
- If you should later change digits or whole mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Insert new lines or delete lines inside of your calculations and see the updated results immediately.
- Save your calculations into files.
- Open the files later to change the calculations.
- Define your own functions and buttons.
- Share your complete calculation via e-mail, Airdrop and more.
- Print your calculation.
- Choose your favorite design.
- iCloud support (Mac OS 10.10 and higher). Sync your calculations with iPhone and iPad easily.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, percentage calculations and much more.
CalcTape, more than a calculator.
- Start a new calculation on the same sheet by simply tapping the "=" key twice.
- Right click a button to assign another existing function or to create a user function for it.
- If you accidentally hit "AC" you can use "Undo" to get your calculation back.
What's New in Version 1.1.2:
- New translations: Spain, Portuguese, Russian
- New system function x^3