Name: Mathematica for Mac
Release Date: 26 Apr 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Web Site: http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/
Mathematica is the tool of choice across the technical world for everything from simple calculations to large-scale computations, programming, or presenting. Throughout industry, government, and education, two million people - from students to Nobel Laureates - use Mathematica to achieve more.
Mathematica seamlessly integrates a numeric and symbolic computational engine, graphics system, programming language, documentation system, and advanced connectivity to other applications. It is this range of capabilities - many world-leading in their own right - that makes Mathematica uniquely capable as a 'one-stop shop' for you or your organization's technical work.
What's New in Version 11.1.1:
Resolves critical issues identified in Version 11.1 and includes performance improvements:
- Re-enabled GPU support for neural networks for Mac
- Several updates and fixes to neural networks, including proper support for HDF5 format
- Fixed slowdown in documentation lookup
- LinearModelFit no longer uses excessive memory
- Fixed rendering issue with ListPlot3D
- Fixed incorrect behavior of Suggestions Bar and attached cells on Windows
- Region operations on rectangles with packed array coordinates no longer crash