Name: Master Of Typing 2
Version: 2.0 (8.51.1)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: November 23, 2015
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Typing speed statistics are divided into two groups - number of symbols per minute and number of words per minute
2. New window for comfortable learning process in the "Learn how to touch type" mode
3. Additional settings in the menu bar
4. Both statistics on speed and accuracy are identical in design
5. Educational mode is adjustable on every point
6. All the modes include an additional indicator of performance
7. There is a checkbox now in Pause menu which turns on/off the information support
8. The final window shows the same statistics as in the test mode
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/master-of-typing-2/id1024943371?mt=12
Master Of Typing 2 lets master the technique of fast typing using all your ten fingers without watching the keyboard. Modern people spend all their life at the computer. Every day, either chatting with friends or working we need to use the keyboard in order to write something. Touch typing not only allows you to save time but also reduces switching of attention.
HOW TO USE:
First of all, open the learning mode and read interesting information on different topics. Then you can start to complete new interesting tasks in order to improve your typing skills.
Master Of Typing 2 FEATURES
- possibility to turn on/of uppercase letters, numbers & special symbols;
- new highlighting function of the next key;
- 2 types of text direction (from left to right/from right to left);
- all the symbols are available for displaying on the keyboard;
- application hints and useful information are available;
- user-friendly interface make accessing functions or changing settings as easy as possible.
- possibility to use uppercase letters, numbers & special symbols;
- big amount of tricky but interesting tests;
- choice of the fingers used when typing;
- chance to learn which fingers correspond to which keyboard keys;
- lots of tasks that help to improve your error rate and typing speed.
Improve your typing skills with Master Of Typing 2!