Descriptions for Synalyze It! Pro 1.20
Name: Synalyze It! Pro
Release Date: September 29, 2017
Languages: English, German
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.synalysis.net/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/synalyze-it-pro/id475193367?mt=12
Are you serious about hex editing and binary file analysis?
Do you know how frustrating and annoying it can be to use a regular hex editor?
You have to keep in mind the meaning of all the bits and bytes while crawling through the file.
And every time you look at a file you start anew this tedious process.
Stop wasting your time and let your Mac do the work.
With Synalyze It! Pro you can
* define a “grammar” that contains all the knowledge about a file format
* decode files automatically using this grammar with the Universal Parsing Engine
* make assumptions in unknown file formats and record them in a grammar
* save tons of time by using free grammars for well-known file formats like ZIP, JPEG, PNG, ICC or OpenType
* reveal the secrets of proprietary formats
* learn reverse engineering of binary files
* process the parsed file contents with Python or Lua scripts
* analyze files with powerful features like histograms
Synalyze It! Pro is a real breakthrough in binary file analysis- a modeling tool for binary files.
And by the way: it’s a great hex editor, too 🙂 The Hex Editor you’ll love!
Here are some key features of Synalyze It! Pro:
* Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert and delete quickly in files of unlimited size)
* Definition of a “grammar” for binary files with Scripting support- conserve your knowledge!
* Comparison of binary files (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic backup of edited files
* Offers dozens of text encodings including UTF-16, UTF-8 or EBCDIC code pages
* Scripting editor (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic installation of existing grammars
* Export of analysis to XML or text (only in this Pro version)
* Export grammars to GraphViz (only in this Pro version)
* Data view for common variable types (only in this Pro version)
* Multi selection of results (only in this Pro version)
* Go to position item in toolbar (only in this Pro version)
* Python and Lua scripting element (only in this Pro version)
* Edit description of structures and elements (only in this Pro version)
* Change Font in hex view (only in this Pro version)
* Customize all colors and other settings
* Printing with correct pagination
* Histogram view
* Checksum / hash value panel (only in this Pro version)
* Go to Position in file using expressions
* Save selected bytes
* Compare code pages
* Incremental text search with encoding selection
* Find text
* Find numbers
* Search for masks
* See all strings in a file
What’s New in Synalyze It! Pro 1.20
* Improved editing of multi-byte characters (UTF-8, UTF-16, …)
* macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category