Release Date: July 08, 2016
Developer: Olá Brothers
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://sipapp.io
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sip/id507257563?mt=12
The refreshingly simple color picker that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you're set! See what’s on special with Sip below.
Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely good for your health.
WHAT’LL IT BE?
Order Sip just the way you like it—customize app and color options with a fine selection of user preferences.
• Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
• Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
• Toggle "All Caps" CSS color formatting.
• Constantly guzzling colors.
• Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
• and much more!
Sip Pro is a series of features that makes Sip even more powerful and fun to use without losing its simplicity.
• Color Dock - Your "currently in use" palettes more available and unobtrusive than ever.
• Palettes- A new way to create, organize, edit and share colors with everyone.
• Multiple Colors- Easy as it should be. Just press shift and click in the sequence of colors you need.
• Custom Formats- Customize color formats already provided, and also create and share new ones.
• Editor- A quick and simple way to edit colors without the need of any additional software.
• Sip Everywhere- Besides all the new features, you now have all content synced in your devices.
André and Rui
The Olá Brothers
What's New in Version 4.2.6:
● Fixed minor issues.
● Fixed Swift "UIColor RGB Format" issue when using fraction numbers.