Descriptions for Script Debugger 6.0.6
Name: Script Debugger for Mac
Release Date: 24 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://latenightsw.com/
Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
What’s New in Script Debugger 6.0.6
- Removed an expiration date from the build left over from Beta testing
- Resolved a problem where bundled script libraries containing dictionaries are not properly loaded when scripts are compiled for the first time
- Fixed bug where closing the Event Log sometimes left toolbar items in the wrong state
- Several changes have been made to AppleScriptObjC code completion:
- Terminology has been updated for High Sierra (macOS 10.13).
- Filtering to remove heavily deprecated methods has been enhanced.
- Availability filtering has been expanded to cover functions, constants and enums.
- Where method names match variable names in a completion list, preference will be given to the method name.
- Enums corresponding to large numbers beyond AppleScript’s integer range will now be handled more accurately when inserted as properties.
- To work around a bug in macOS 10.13.0, the enum NSNotFound will always be inserted as a property when using completion.
- When Use properties for Cocoa terms is on, enums for which numerical values are known will always be inserted as properties. Previously this would be done only if the enum was not preceded by “current application’s “; now any preceding “current application’s ” is also deleted.
- Resolved a crashing bug that occurred when using the Fold Handlers command on scripts containing script object declarations
- Fixed issue where some files opened in High Sierra could not be saved
- Resolved a problem where local variables containing script objects are not display correctly in the debugger when a use framework “Foundation” statement is present in the script
- Fixed bug where some linebreaks in clippings files would be ignored
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category