Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What's New in Version 1.21 - March 16, 2015
- Improved vector editing
- Added copy keyframe value support
- Object now pasted at same place
- Can add marker at timeline head
- Added reverse path for position path animation
- Fixed few resize handle issues
- Fixed timeline duration not correct in few cases
- Fxed when select other shadow color, opacity becomes 0
- Focus keyframe panel on newly added keyframe
- Fixed issue animation for shadow not working properly
- Fixed canvas scaling issue
- Changed INFINITY to Float.Infinity for Swift code in a few cases
- Fixed few code generation issue
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/quartzcode-vector-animation/id913523893
QuartzCode is a fast, lightweight and powerful animation tool that turn vector drawing and animation to Objective C and Swift code.
Creating animation for your iOS/OSX project now is easier than ever. Just change any properties; you will see animation changes in real time. Using QuartzCode, you can iterate any animation within seconds, at the same time you can see the code side by side. The barrier for creating animation in Xcode is dramatically reduced!
Tremendously save time. Create drawing and animation and get Objective C or Swift code in real time.
Create vector drawing using tools provided or use existing assets from SVG or images.
Supports more than 25 animatable properties, combine to create stunning animations!
Ability to reverse and change animation progress using code generated.
Utilizes familiar Core Animation properties to reduce learning curve.
Edit and tweak animation in real-time.
Readable and easy to modify generated code.
The best and quickest way to learn and master core animation.