Name: Paw (HTTP & REST Client)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Allow connections to: luckymarmot.com
(For extension updates, no identifiable information is sent)
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: October 15, 2015
What's New in Version 2.2.5
* Customizable font and size for text views
* Ability to manually add cookies to cookie jars
* Fix bug that prevents installing extensions on OS X El Capitan
* Disable App Transport Security (for OS X El Capitan users) to make NSURLConnexion work with any HTTP or TLS service
* Fix visual bug in environments list
* [Paw 2.2.4] Add Preference to create or not a new document at launch
* [Paw 2.2.4] Add Import from Text feature (in File > Import)
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id584653203?mt=12
More Info: https://luckymarmot.com/paw
The ultimate REST client for Mac.
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
Easily build your HTTP requests, send and inspect server responses. Setup HTTP headers, URL parameters, JSON, form URL-encoded, or multipart body. Organize your requests in collection files, and generate client code.