Descriptions for Particles 2.4.4
Release Date: September 21, 2017
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/particles/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/particles-for-cocos2d/id437119239?mt=12
Create professional Cocos2d particle emitters for iOS and macOS.
“I have been making console games for 12 years and this puts some of the particle editors I have seen to shame.”- Mac App Store review
• Customize over 35 emitter properties by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Saves emitters in the standard Cocos2d plist format which can be easily imported into apps and games.
• Choose where the emitters are stored so they can be quickly integrated into a build workflow.
• Import existing emitters for easy modification.
• Change start and end colors, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What customers are saying:
“Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps”- Tyrone Mills
“Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems.”- Cocos2d User
“Better than any of the other ones I’ve tried, and cheaper”- RossAndrews
“Brilliant to use”- Steven Gradidge
What’s New in Particles 2.4.4
[Fixed] Issue where the start/end colours may not be set correctly.
[New] Added feature to allow unlimited values for certain text fields (ex: duration, number of particles, etc).
[New] Updated toolbar icons for a more consistent look.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category