Descriptions for Parrot 2.0.1
Name: Parrot – Development Assistant
Release Date: September 15, 2017
Developer: CODEBIT, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.codebit-llc.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/parrot-development-assistant/id1213696021?mt=12
Parrot is a developer tool designed to improve your development efficiency!
• List all available iOS Simulators, watchOS Simulators and tvOS Simulators with their status.
• Quick access to the app’s Sandbox Container, App Group directory which installed on the simulators for debug information.
• Quick access to the simulator’s Media directory.
• List all Xcode Derived Data, Module Cache, Device Support and Device Logs directories with Parrot Dashboard, simply clean them with Touch Bar support.
Xcode 7 and later.
Please don’t clean the Xcode Derived Data directory and the Module Cache directory when you’re building, running, testing, profiling, analyzing or archiving an app.
What’s New in Parrot – Development Assistant 2.0.1
• Fixes an issue that may cause the Parrot Preferences pane to crash.
• Stability improvements.