Name: myPoint Coordinates
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
- Hotkeys can be disabled.
- Ability to open myPoint panel at mouse screen.
- Improvements in myPoint menu.
- Improved safety notifications.
- Refined integration with OS X Yosemite.
- Other small changes.
Courtesy of C.O.R.E
The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays information about current mouse position in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
- Show or hide application menu in menu bar extras via a hotkey.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- All hotkeys are customizable.
myPoint supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm - sandboxing - this way it is reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mypoint-coordinates/id552407238?mt=12