Name: Balsamiq Mockups
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://balsamiq.com/products/mockups/
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
What's New in Version 3.4.5
New "Discard All Alternates" menu
This is especially useful to clean up when a mockup has been finalized, or after duplicating a mockup that has alternates.
Now you can discard all alternates for a mockup with a dedicated menu command:
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
1. Fixed an issue with the Rename button not updating after pasting text into the Rename Mockup dialog.
2. Fixed an issue with Quick Add not working in some cases after sending focus to it via the + shortcut. Thank you "usability" for reporting it!
3. Fixed an issue with pasting values into the Color Picker. Thanks russ for reporting it!
4. Fixed a typo in the empty symbol library welcome text. Thank you Michael T. for reporting it!
5. Fixed an error when doing a Save As and using the same name as before.
6. Fixed an issue when importing assets with special characters in their file names.