Name: goPanel - Web Hosting Control Panel
Release Date: May 21, 2016
Developer: Global Web SRL
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.gopanel.io/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/gopanel-web-hosting-control/id1099728373?mt=12
goPanel is the most intuitive OSX App to manage web servers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting.
Easy to install and configure Apache, php, mysql, ftp, domains and emails on your server goPanel APP lets you easily connect and manage UNLIMITED linux servers.
- Add&manage UNLIMITED servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP & Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited mysql users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates- keep your linux server up to date
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS), 14.10, 15.04, 15.10, 16.04
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x
- Amazon Linux 2016.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x
- Debian 7 and 8
and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances and Digital Ocean droplets as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
* make sure your linux server does not have any of the services installed and you install all services from the goPanel app- migration from servers with existing services is not yet possible.
What's New in Version 1.0.4:
- Allow external connections for mySQL users
- Ability to add forwards and aliases to e-mail addresses
- Bug fixes