Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
What's new in Version 2.7.18
1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.22. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.14. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
Selecting "Add Certificate from Keychain…" in the "Certificates" preference pane displays an error if the keychain contains no certificates with private keys
Unreadable character is displayed to right of file name in popup button in change view’s navigation bar (OS X 10.11 only)
"Copy as Numbered List" and "Copy as Bulleted List" commands in transcript view do not copy text to the clipboard
Deleting a file reported as missing after case-only rename causes unversioned file with new name to be deleted from the file system
Bug in Subversion’s HTTP layer (lib_ra_serf) can cause Cornerstone to crash during authentication after an SSL server presented an invalid certificate
Courtesy of CORE
Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
Link for more information: http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/
Cornerstone is a version control app built on Subversion that makes serious version control easier than ever. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, it's both incredibly powerful and super-easy to use.
• Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
• Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
• Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
• Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
• Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
• Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.