Version: 2.0.3 (2271)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Block connections to: coderunnerapp.com
1. You MUST block connections, as the serial has been blacklisted and will be rejected if you do not.
2. Register with included serial.
Release Date: May 31, 2015
CodeRunner 2.0.3 is a minor update with a few new features and improvements, including:
Improved printing capabilities.
Option to sort folders on top of files in the file navigator.
Fixed caching issue with js/css files in web console.
Quit dialog doesn't appear anymore if Resume is enabled.
Licensing support for site licenses (institutional licenses).
Switched App Store migration to a discount promo code model.
General bugfixes and improvements.
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coderunner/id433335799?mt=12
CodeRunner lets you edit and run code in 10 different programming languages; it's the essential editor for any programmer. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
* Edit and run code in AppleScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Shell
* Fully-featured editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
* Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main methods etc.
* Full encoding support, custom run/compiler flags and more
Note: Running Java code requires Java runtime to be installed on your system. Running C, C++, or Objective-C code requires you to have gcc installed.