Release Date: July 19, 2016
Developer: SimpleRocket LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.cashewapp.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cashew/id1126100185?mt=12
A simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github Issues.
Please follow us on Twitter @cashewappco
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support.
- Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more.
- Ability to save common search queries for quick access.
- Fast and powerful offline issue search.
- Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues.
- Access public, private, and private organization repositories.
- Read only offline mode.
- Multi-user switcher.
- Stability bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Dark mode. Use Preferences menu to switch.
- Command + Enter to save comments without using a mouse
- File Upload
1. Microsoft Word (.docx), Powerpoint (.pptx), and Excel (.xlsx) documents
2. Text files (.txt)
3. PDFs (.pdf)
4. ZIP (.zip, .gz)
5. Images (.png, .tiff, .gif, jpeg)
- Never lose your issue comments again with local draft storage.
What's New in Version 1.3:
*** SPECIAL $9.99 pricing for month of July ***
- Fix critical issue where users were getting logged out at random.
- General stability & performance enhancements.
- Add Command+R shortcut and "Reload Search Results" menu item to manually reload current search results.
- Add open milestone list under Repositories in sidebar.