Name: Base - SQLite Editor
Release Date: June 10, 2015
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Special [K]
Web Site: http://menial.co.uk/base/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/base-sqlite-editor/id402383384?mt=12
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
• Schema viewing
• Table contents viewing/editing
• Custom SQL queries
• Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
• Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
• Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns & constraints to your heart's content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
• Quick data find & filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
• Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
• Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
• Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
What's New in Version 2.4.10:
Base 2.4.10 is a bug fix release. Changes include:
• Fixed a bug where dropping a table via right-click could drop the wrong table
• The description for pragma auto_vacuum now lists options in the right order
• Disabled sorting of columns in the table editor. This prevents altered tables from having the column orders swapped without notice.
• Fixed some speling and gramer mistakes
• Updated SQLite to 18.104.22.168