Version 2016 SP5 | Includes Keygen, Installation instructions & Screencast | English
Autodesk Maya 2016 3D animation, 3D modeling, 3D simulation, 3D rendering, and compositing software offers a comprehensive creative feature set on a highly extensible production platform. Autodesk Maya 2016 provides high-end character and effects toolsets along with increased productivity for 3D modeling, texturing, and shader creation tasks. Create impressive dynamic effects and bring your scenes to life with tools to simulate and render hair, fur, feathers, cloth, liquids, fluids, particles, and rigid and soft bodies. Autodesk Maya 2016 3D animation has the specialized tools for character creation, 3D editorial, and keyframing. Bring your imagination to life with the Maya 3D animation toolset – used to create some of the most believable 3D characters in entertainment.
Autodesk Maya 2016 is a highly customizable and extensible application that offers several avenues for pipeline integration. It provides extensive scripting and API (application programming interface) tools, streamlined workflows with certain 2D and 3D applications, and tools for handling large data sets.
Build and texture both organic and hard-surface models with an extensive polygon toolset, as well as powerful, production-proven NURBS and subdivision surface tools.
Autodesk Maya 2016 turns your ideas into images – whether your target platform is the big screen or small, or you are creating highly realistic imagery or stylized cartoons.
• Maya Fluid Effects – Simulate and render a huge variety of atmospheric, pyrotechnic, viscous liquid, and open ocean effects. Maya Fluid Effects overcomes one of the greatest barriers in computer animation.
• Maya Fur – Easy creation of realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass on NURBS or polygonal models. Incredibly realistic styling and rendering of short hair and fur, with Maya Artisan brush interface for painting fur attributes.
• Maya Cloth – The fastest and most accurate software solution for simulating a wide variety of digital clothing and other fabric objects. Any cloth object can be animated including sails, skins, tents, drapery, bedding, etc.
• Maya Live – Sophisticated matchmoving combines 2D live-action with 3D elements. Maya Live provides greater flexibility, a fast integrated 2D tracker and an interactive root frame solver. Maya Live also allows you to reconstruct live-action elements as 3D geometry plus output to external applications.
• Maya Hair – Tools for the creation, styling and rendering of fully dynamic long hair on NURBS or polygon objects. Make any NURBS curve dynamic for use in advanced character rigging and effects. Create a wide range of other “non-hair” effects too.
Autodesk Maya 2016 Complete:
• Intuitive User Interface
• Data and Scene Management Tools
• Polygon Modeling
• NURBS Modeling
• Subdivision Surface Modeling
• General Animation
• Character Animation
• Rigid and Soft Body Dynamics
• Particles and Fields
• Maya Paint Effects
• Toon Shader
• Maya Artisan
• 3D Paint
• Multiple Rendering Options
• Rendering Controls and Effects
• Maya API/SDK
• Connectivity and Integration
Autodesk Maya 2016 software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8.1 Professional, Windows 10 Pro, Apple Mac OS X 10.8.5 and 10.10.x, Red Hat Enterprise 6.5, CentOS 6.5.
What’s New in Autodesk Maya 2016:
* Increase the speed of playback and manipulation of character rigs with a new parallel, multi-threaded evaluation system in Maya® that is designed to distribute computation amongst existing cores and graphics processors in your computer.
* Experience better performance within the viewport for quicker feedback on your work using a new GPU-based mechanism that performs deformations on your graphics hardware within Viewport 2.0.
* Create customised GPU-accelerated deformers by utilising provided APIs for greater flexibility to your pipeline.
* Understand and target bottlenecks in scenes and plug-ins more easily with a new, more integrated performance profiler.
* Sculpt and shape models more artistically and intuitively with a new sculpting toolset that provides more detail and resolution.
* Updates to previous sculpting tools include a brushes feature, Volume and Surface falloff, stamp images, sculpting UVs, and support for vector displacement stamps.
* Create more realism and detail by adding foam and bubbles (“whitewater”) to your liquid simulations, such as scenes with oceans, beaches, lakes, and stormy seas
* Work more quickly with shorter simulation times. With adaptivity switched on, the whitewater system now has a higher resolution within the camera’s view, allowing for computing detail only where you need it.
* Guide final results closer to the original geometry with Delta Mush, which smoothens deformations, and can be used in many different workflows such as paint-free skinning, smoothing of coarse simulation results, and shot post corrections
* More easily discover and use the tools you need, when you need them, with a newly redesigned user interface (UI) that delivers a more modern, consistent, and fresh user experience while maintaining familiarity with the workflows you rely on. New icons, fonts, and a refined layout enable scaling and readability of the Maya UI across multiple form factors, displays, and resolutions—from handheld tablet PC’s to Ultra HD or 5K monitors.
* Boost efficiency using a new re-categorised menu system based on workflows that make it easier for artists to quickly access the tools they need.
Homepage – http://www.autodesk.com/
Software completo de animación en 3D
Maya® es un software de animación en 3D que proporciona un conjunto completo de funciones creativas para realizar animaciones, modelados, simulaciones y renderizaciones en 3D por ordenador en una plataforma de producción sumamente ampliable. Maya proporciona conjuntos de herramientas de personajes y efectos de gran calidad así como un aumento de la productividad del modelado, la texturización y las tareas de creación de sombras.