Name: AppCode - Smart IDE for iOS/OS X development.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or higher
2 GB RAM recommended
Web Site: https://www.jetbrains.com/objc/
AppCode - Integrated Development Environment (IDE), providing a complete set of tools
- Intelligent customizable editor with autocompletion, to generate the code, live templates, multiple cursors and select blocks of text, automatic insertion and optimization of import.
- Parsing code in real-time - mistakes are highlighted and corrected with a single click.
- Navigation on the project, you can instantly go from one file to another method or through a hierarchy of classes.
- Reliable refactoring, including Rename, Introduce Variable, Extract Parameter / Method / Block Parameter, Change Signature, Move, etc.
- Integration with version control systems: a unified interface with Git, GitHub, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce, CVS.
- Integrated Unit Testing: OCUnit, Kiwi, Google Test, XCTest.
- Integrated debugger with personalized setting: breakpoints, frames, watches and expression evaluation.
- Developing for iOS: start / Debugging on your device, iOS simulator.
- The integrated plug-in for inspection Reveal iOS app with 2D / 3D-visualization and change the appearance of the parameters on the fly.
- Seamless integration CocoaPods, including the installation of the missing pods.
- Interoperability Xcode without additional configuration: files and changes are automatically synchronized.
- Integration with bug trackers: Atlassian JIRA, JetBrains YouTrack, Lighthouse, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Redmine, Trac.
What's New in Version 2016.2.2:
・Performance and compatibility fixes
・New completion features for Swift including closure completion, completion and argument placeholders for Swift subscripts and improved behaviour of enum members completion.
・Settings to control label indentation, improved auto-completion for directives and initial C11 keywords support in parser for C++.