Name: AppCode - Objective-C IDE for developers.
Released: August 18, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or higher
2 GB RAM recommended
Web Site: https://www.jetbrains.com/objc/
AppCode - Integrated Development Environment (IDE), providing a complete set of tools
- Intelligent customizable editor with autocompletion, to generate the code, live templates, multiple cursors and select blocks of text, automatic insertion and optimization of import.
- Parsing code in real-time - mistakes are highlighted and corrected with a single click.
- Navigation on the project, you can instantly go from one file to another method or through a hierarchy of classes.
- Reliable refactoring, including Rename, Introduce Variable, Extract Parameter / Method / Block Parameter, Change Signature, Move, etc.
- Integration with version control systems: a unified interface with Git, GitHub, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce, CVS.
- Integrated Unit Testing: OCUnit, Kiwi, Google Test, XCTest.
- Integrated debugger with personalized setting: breakpoints, frames, watches and expression evaluation.
- Developing for iOS: start / Debugging on your device, iOS simulator.
- The integrated plug-in for inspection Reveal iOS app with 2D / 3D-visualization and change the appearance of the parameters on the fly.
- Seamless integration CocoaPods, including the installation of the missing pods.
- Interoperability Xcode without additional configuration: files and changes are automatically synchronized.
- Integration with bug trackers: Atlassian JIRA, JetBrains YouTrack, Lighthouse, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Redmine, Trac.
What's New in Version 2016.2.1:
Improvements for error handling intentions, such as Add ‘catch' clause, Add default ‘catch' clause, Add try and others.
Override/Implement (^O/^I) popup now shows methods from extensions for Swift classes and doesn't insert superclass @available attributes
Move/Subclass/Superclass/Pull Members Up/Push Members Down refactorings now work correctly (OC-13608)
Framework submodules imported using @import directive are now correctly resolved.
Fixes for debugger issues with breakpoints in project with symlinks (OC-13971) and Core Data entity properties (OC-13981).