Name: 010 Editor
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.sweetscape.com/
- Fixed Find in Files would crash on some Windows 8/10 64-bit machines.
- Fixed ID Bytes detection may fail on some files or drives over 2 GB in length.
- Mac application is now properly signed.
- Fixed help viewer crash on Windows XP.
- Fixed output from Printf inside an on-demand struct or read function was not being properly displayed in the Output area.
- Fixed problem displaying the Print dialog on some machines.
- Fixed problem saving files on Windows with no extension.
- Fixed issue loading bookmarks containing non-ASCII character names.
- Fixed crash on some Mac machines rendering certain fonts.
- Now show a warning that the Print dialog cannot be displayed if no printers are installed.
010 Editor - The Professional Text/Hex Editor with Binary Templates
Edit text files, Unicode and UTF-8 files, C/C++ source code, etc. Unlimited undo and powerful editing and scripting tools.
Unequalled binary editing performance. Edit any file of any size. Use powerful Binary Templates technology to understand binary data.
Find and fix programs with hard drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
Investigate and modify memory from processes.
…plus much more.
・Powerful Workspace view including file explorer.
・Convert data between ASCII, EBCDIC, Unicode, UTF-8, etc.
・Inspector allows data to be quickly interpreted in different formats.
・Mark important bytes using Bookmarks.
・Full integrated expression calculator.
・Apply Highlighting rules to identify bytes in a file.
・Import or export data in Intel Hex Format, Motorola S-Records, Hex Text, C/C++/Java Code, Base64, Uuencoding, RTF, or HTML.
・Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.