Name: PDFelement - Edit and Convert PDF with OCR
Release Date: April 20, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Credit to TNT for crack
More information: http://pdf.wondershare.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdfelement-edit-convert-pdf/id945324049?mt=12
Mount and drag to Applications folder.
Note: There is a large increase in size in this version from the last version listed here, however the size corresponds to the size list on the MAS.
*** All-in-one PDF tool for business! ***
Why Choose Wondershare PDFelement?
A comprehensive PDF tool = PDF Converter + PDF Editor + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Creator.
√ PDF Converter: Convert PDF with OCR
- Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, Image, RTF
(.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tiff, .rtf.)
- Convert scanned PDF to editable document.
- Batch conversion. Easily convert multiple PDFs (up to 50) at one time.
- Support keeping text, images, and graphics with original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded elements.
√ Page Management
- Insert, extract, delete, reorganize
- Crop, rotate
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment,sticky note,text box,text call out,stamps,add/edit links,freehand drawing.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
√ PDF Editor: Edit PDF
- Change font, size, color, and more.
- Insert, crop, re-size, and delete images.
- Single line or paragraphs can be cut, copy, paste or delete.
- Bookmarks can be added to make better and clearer guideline for your long passage.
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Support input format: pdf/htm/html/webarchive/rtf/rtfd/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif/tiff/tif
- Combine several different PDFs into a new complete long one.
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
- Compatible with over 300 formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and image files, the files created by Wondershare PDFelement are 100% accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Create & Edit Forms
- Create PDF Forms
Six interactive field options: text, buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Edit Form from Templates
Download PDF form templates to edit and transfer your own PDF forms with ease.
√ Protect PDF
- Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
√ Watermark & Signature
- It allows inserting watermark (text or image) for your own copyright.
- Watermarks in original PDFs can be removed.
- Watermarks can be personalized by typing text, handwriting, a photo or a camera shooting.
- Digital signature is supported.
√ Add Header/Footer/Bates Numbers
- 'Headers & Footers' tool allows you to add specific illustrations as date, origin and page number to your PDF pages and makes the pages formal and professional.
- Bates numbering is a useful PDF tool for lawyers as it can help label and account for the PDF page by creating a unique number for it.
√ Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
** PDFelement is a good companion with the iOS app "PDFelement", you could review your files on your phone after editing on the Mac and also you can scan files using your phone and transfer to the Mac version for editing.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll feedback to you ASAP.
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
What's New in Version 5.4.7:
1. Fixed the issue of can't edit comment properties on unlocked PDF;
2. Fixed the issue of can't delete pages from unlocked PDF;
3. Fixed the issue of can't open PDF hyperlinks;
4. Fixed the issue of stamps missing under the Retina screen;
5. Fixed the issue of prints come out as blank;
6. Fixed the issue of PDF forms missing in Adobe;
7. Fixed the reversed words in comments;
8. Fixed the orientation issue with comment texts;
9. Fixed the incorrect page order after inserting or replacing pages;
10. Fixed the issue of can't save custom toolbar;
11. Fixed the issue of read-only PDF forms can't be highlighted in Adobe;
12. Fixed the issue of failed setting for tab order;
13. Fixed the calculation issue of PDF forms' default value;
14. Auto-adapt inserted forms with the zoomed PDF;
15. Fixed issue of Webarchive to PDF failed creation;
16. Improved PDF printing quality.