Descriptions for Tap Forms 5.2.2
Name: Tap Forms Organizer 5 Database
Release Date: October 13, 2017
Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Developer: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.tapforms.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tap-forms-organizer-5-database/id1081981112?mt=12
Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place – secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file – there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms’ security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
What’s New in Tap Forms 5.2.2
• Fixed some High Sierra compatibility issues.
• Group summaries on the multi-column list view are displaying now.
• Uses the spreadsheet control for Link to Form fields on custom layouts now.
• Added Sync button to the Customize Toolbar screen so you can optionally add it to your document window’s toolbar.
• Added popup button at the bottom of the document window to allow you to select between displaying the sync’s Last Upload and the Last Download times.
• You can now double-click on the day of the month number on the date picker to select that date.
• Summary group rows resize along with other cells on multi-column list view when the font size slider value is changed.
• Tap Forms will no longer quit when the last window is closed.
• You can now adjust the font size of the content of the Table and Link to Form views on custom layouts.
• Added new LEFT(A,X), RIGHT(A, X), and POS(A, B) functions to the Formula editor.
If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! – Brendan