Name: Tap Forms 5 - Organizer + Secure Database
Release Date: September 07, 2016
Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Developer: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, including
Web Site: https://www.tapforms.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tap-forms-5-organizer-+-secure/id1081981112?mt=12
Your digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details.
*** Please note, Tap Forms 5 does not use Dropbox or iCloud for syncing. Please see the FAQ on my website forum for more details ***
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014)- comparing Tap Forms to other organizational programs:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
• Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Lightning-fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Import & Export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
• Print record details
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
• Signature (capture on iOS, view on Mac)
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
What's New in Version 5.0.5:
• Fixed bug dragging and dropping photos from field to field where you could lose the source photo.
• Disabled Link From Form field from Field Types popup so you can’t select it.
• Photo field no longer sucks up vertical scrolling events.
• Fixed find and replace when selecting records across section headings on the multi-column list view.
• Added Fill Up/Down function to Edit menu for the multi-column list view.
• Added additional bounds checking to prevent a potential crash when printing the table of records.
• Bento importer now properly warns about older template versions that it can’t import.
• Fixed bug where creating a new form would not reset the list view fields cache when you added new fields. It had the effect of only showing the first field on the single column list view even if the List View Fields setting was set to more than 1.
• Fixed bug where no content was shown in the records list view when an Audio Field was the first field in the form.
• Fixed various crashers.