Name: Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database
Release Date: August 04, 2016
Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.tapforms.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tap-forms-organizer-secure/id494995266?mt=12
+++ This is the legacy version of Tap Forms. Tap Forms Organizer 5 + Secure Database is the new version which has many new features. If you have OS X 10.11 or newer, purchase version 5 instead of this version. +++
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014)- Simple to use Databases:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
+++ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists or keeping track of all your expenses and to-dos.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
Note: iCloud sync requires Tap Forms 3.9.2 for iPhone, Tap Forms HD 3.9.2 for iPad and iOS 8. Each sold separately.
• Bento template importer
• iCloud or Dropbox sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Label printing engine includes over 1000 Avery® label templates
• Create your own label sizes
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Layout designer for building custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• Strong AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
What's New in Version 3.5.15:
Compatibility update (for compatibility with formulas that may have been created in the new Tap Forms 5 version):
• Added IFEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Added IFNOTEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Fixed crash when using the "in the period" date comparisons on Date Modified or Date Created fields.
=== New Version Tap Forms 5 ===
Tap Forms 5 is a completely new application from Tap Zapp Software. Look for it as a separate download on the store.
Version 5 has more than a dozen new features including:
• Multiple databases support
• Sync between devices with or without the cloud
• World Map View
• Calendar View
• Photo Grid View
• Multiple photos support for each Photo field.
• And a whole lot more!
Version 5 also has a convenient feature to help you easily migrate your data from Tap Forms 3.5 for Mac and Tap Forms 4.0 for iOS.