Name: Favorite Text - Snippet Clipboard Password Manager
Version: 1.8 (MAS)
Release Date: June 15, 2017
Developer: VADIM ZYBIN
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.greenworldsoft.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/favorite-text-snippet-clipboard-password-manager/id934392360?mt=12
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND SAVE YOUR TIME WITH THE FAVORITE TEXT!
Insert a Snippet into another application in one click.
Insert Login and Password in the registration form in one click.
Create a new Note and write down important thoughts and ideas.
Turn on "Tracking clipboard" and you can always go back to the clipboard history.
Secure data storage using 256-bit AES Encryption.
Secure data behind a single Master Password.
Quick setup, intuitive interface.
Keep your Snippets, Clipboard History, Passwords, Secret Notes in one place.
- Insert your Snippets to another application
• a single click from the Menu Bar
• drag and drop from the Outline View.
- Insert current date, current user login.
- Search a Snippet item by name or item content.
- and much more.
PASSWORDS, SECRET NOTES AND DOCUMENTS MANAGER
- Fill credit cards and signup forms with a single click.
- Create a useful structure for your password store.
- Password Generator. The "Favorite Text" creates strong, unique passwords for every item.
- Protection data behind a single Master Password. Auto-Lock at start screensaver, sleep, reboot.
- Secure data storage using 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Search Secret Notes and Documents by name or document content.
- Fast creation a new document (create a new document without entering name and storage location).
- Auto numbering lines (1.; 1.1.; 1.1.1...;-; •).
- Adding Media item to the text
- Import/export documents from/to the external files (rtfd, rtf, doc, docx, txt, html, odt, xml).
- Save/load your datastore to/from an external file.
Use for storage:
- Logins and password
- Store Credit Cards
- Secure Notes and Documents
- Bank Accounts
- and much more.
- Convert the clipboard history items to the formatted text with attached media files.
- Clipboard history storage uses 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Search clipboard history items by name or item content.
- Drag and drop clipboard history items to the Snippets, Secret Notes and Documents.
- Export the clipboard history items to the external files (rtfd, rtf, doc, docx, txt, html, odt, xml).
- The clipboard history will be saved if the Mac was rebooted or system crashed.
What's New in Version 1.8:
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.13-10.11.
- Possibility to find the snippets in selected group.
- Possibility to paste formatted / plain text.
- Possibility to drag and drop a snippet to Finder to save as formatted text file (.rtfd).
- Improved to insert a snippet to another application.