Descriptions for eMail Address Extractor 220.127.116.11
Name: eMail Address Extractor for Mac
Release Date: 13 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://sweetpproductions.com/
eMail Address Extractor allows you to extract valid email addresses from virtually any kind of text file or URL. No configuration required, it just works!
- Select your output file format, then drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a list of all valid email addresses with no duplicates.
- Easily retrieve addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, iWork projects, DOCX, XLSX, and from within ZIP archives.
- Remove addresses from a list by selecting an alternate list to remove.
- Scan URLs or entire domains for email addresses.
Note: PDF files need to be in a text format; OCR data retrieval is not currently supported.
What’s New in eMail Address Extractor 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a crash in the German build of the trial