Name: CloudMagic Email - Mail for Gmail, Hotmail and Exchange
Release Date: August 18, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
Developer: CloudMagic, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://cloudmagic.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cloudmagic-email-mail-for/id1059655371?mt=12
CloudMagic is a simple, beautiful & blazing fast email app for iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac OS X. 4 Million users trust CloudMagic for managing their emails.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP accounts. Built with love for OS X Yosemite and El Capitan.
** Try our iPhone/iPad app for free. **
● "The best mail client on mobile, comes to Mac"- Cult of Mac
● "Beautiful, Fast, Efficient and Universal"- The Verge
● “CloudMagic for Mac offers a clean user interface and an elegant solution for email management”- TechCrunch
● "Brings effortless focus to your email"- Macworld
● "Makes it easy to decide what to do with a single click"- iMore
Why CloudMagic is a must-have email app on your Mac OS X:
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email accounts: Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365, IMAP- you name it!
● Supports all versions of Exchange: ActiveSync (EAS), EWS and IMAP.
● Handoff: Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Sync your email preferences & settings across devices. Create a CloudMagic account and never configure your email again.
● Email Aliases- Send emails using your verified alias with CloudMagic. Works with Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail, iCloud and Exchange (EWS) accounts.
● Unread badge count- View unread email count without opening the app.
● Unified Inbox- Access emails from all your accounts in one place.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
● Quick Filters- Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Multi-select emails- Perform actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read/Unread, Move and Mark as Spam on multiple emails at once.
● HTML signatures- Create cool email signatures with logos and images.
● Mark as Spam- Because we hate spam just as much as you do.
● Saves battery by pushing emails from the cloud.
● Secure your email- Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Sync folders that are important to you and even get push notifications for new emails which land in these folders.
● Language support- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
● Option to Print emails
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A- Reply All
S- Star / Unstar
Shift + U- Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
● Know more about the people who email you, right inside a conversation.
● Get a quick summary of the sender, when they email you for the first time.
● Get job title, organization info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles and more.
● Also, find out helpful details about the sender’s organization like what it does, its location, number of employees along with its social profiles
Sender Profile is available as an in-app subscription for $24.99 per year.
The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com or tweet to us @CloudMagic
What's New in Version 8.6.51:
This update comes with one of the most requested features of all time - the ability to disable/enable threading in CloudMagic.
Conversations will be turned on by default for all accounts. But if you hate threading, just turn it off from Settings, even for your Gmail and Exchange accounts.
You can now safely jump with joy. But before you do, share your excitement with us by leaving a quick review here.
P.S: We've fixed some critical crashes that had crept in with the previous update. Thanks a ton for your patience!