Descriptions for Adobe Prelude CC 2018 126.96.36.199
Name: Adobe Prelude CC 2018
Released: Oct 19th, 2017
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
– Additional disk space required for disk cache, preview files, and other working files (10 GB recommended)1280×900 display with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM; 1680×1050 display required and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended for Adobe SpeedGrade
– OpenGL 2.0
– Internet connection
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/prelude.html
Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
What’s New in Prelude CC 2018:
– Easier collaboration with Adobe Team Projects (Beta)
– Rough cut transitions
– Keyboard shortcuts for tagging
– Refined user interface with HiDPI support
– Multiple audio track support
– In and Out point support
– File rewrap on ingest
– Matching tag colors
– Cinema playback mode
– Hover scrub thumbnails
– File renaming on ingest
– Ability to define needed info on ingested clips
– Adobe Story integration to turn scripts into metadata
– Team collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
– File ingest directly into selected bins
– Sony XMPilot metadata support
– Rough cut export
– Fully searchable metadata
– Full and partial ingest
– Transcoding to many formats upon ingest
– Heads up logging
– Integration into virtually any workflow
– Rough cut creation
– Thumbnail scrubbing in ingest dialog
– Customizable markers
– Customizable metadata import
– Customizable extensibility
What’s new in Adobe Prelude CC 2018 7.0.0
Visual Keyboard Shortcut Editor:
・The visual keyboard shortcut is here to enhance your editing experience. Use the Visual Keyboard Shortcut Editor to see which keys have been assigned shortcuts and which are available for assignment.
Audio channel mapping enhancements:
・The Export Media pop-up now has a Separate Mono Tracks checkbox. You can enable this check box to export the audio in the media as a one-to-one mapping. When the checkbox is left unchecked, the audio output will be Stereo.