Name: Adobe Lightroom for Mac
Version: 6.10.1 (2015.10.1)
Release Date: May 24th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
• OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
• Internet connection
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html
Adobe Lightroom software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you're perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
What's New in Version 6.10.1 (2015.10.1):
New Camera Support:
• Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
• Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
New Lens Profile Support:
• Sony FE - Zeiss Batis 2.8/135
Customer reported issues resolved:
• Edit in Photoshop Erroneous Message Fixed
• Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
• Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s with top 3 extended ISOs appear over exposed.
• Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
• Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.
Known Issues :
• We have an issue where customers are unable to use the Develop module with GPU enabled. This only occurs when using an AMD graphics card using driver Version 17.4.4 (released 4/23/2017) on Windows. Please see this note for more details and workarounds.