Descriptions for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 16.0
Name: Adobe Photoshop Elements for Mac
Release Date: 06 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 through macOS 10.13
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html
Being creative with your photos has never been easier. Get the new release to automatically organize your photos, make them look amazing with intelligent photo editing options, turn them into stunning creations, and easily share your memories.
– Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view — automatically.
– See your best photos auto-curated based on quality, faces, subjects, and more.
– Auto-organize by date, subject, people, and places.
– Enjoy more time to be creative with automated photo editing.
– Open closed eyes like magic and make selections effortlessly.
– Get step-by-step help with creative techniques and effects.
– Totally reimagined slideshows bring together curated photos and short clips with one click.
– Make printed artwork, collages, and gifts.
– Create calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards to print at home.
– Easily print photos to display and share.
– Quickly share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and more.*
– Share slideshows and video clips on YouTube and Vimeo.*
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 16.0
- Find your best photos with Auto Curate – Your photos are automatically curated based on quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags, and more, so you don’t have to search for the standouts to use in your slideshows, collages, and other photo creations.
- Replace backgrounds in seconds – Select the subject of a photo and place it on a background that’s more interesting.
- Add artistic overlay effects – Embellish any photo with a shape overlay and one-click effects that make it a work of art. Great for scrapbook pages and photo crafts.
- Make amazing watercolors – Get help turning any photo into a beautiful, textured watercolor – and even finish it off with text.
- Create double-exposures – Bring one photo to life within another to create a surreal effect. Photoshop Elements walks you through the steps.
- Auto-Selection – Making precise selections has never been easier – just drag and it’s done.
- Open closed eyes like magic – Did someone blink? Photoshop Elements automatically copies the open eyes from one photo and blends them into another to create the perfect shot.
- Totally reimagined slideshows – Slideshows are a fun way to showcase your photo and video memories. With one click, they automatically pick your best photos and bring them together with short video clips to create a stylish, animated slideshow that you can easily customize.
- Organize automatically – Go from hundreds of mystery folders scattered across your computer to a visual view of your photos automatically sorted by date, subject, people, and places.
- Guided edits for fantastic results – Ready to try more creative techniques and effects with your photos? Get step-by-step photo editing help with 49 Guided Edits.
- Create and share with ease – Once you’ve edited your photos, share them in fun slideshows, collages, calendars and more as well as on favorite social media sites.