Name: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
Version: 18.1.1 (2017.1)
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
• 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features)
• OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
The world's best imaging and design app now features even more creative possibilities with new tools for design and photography, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can make amazing visual content on any device.
A whole new experience in digital design:
Create production-quality designs and other images on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside Photoshop. See how the latest release helps you quickly turn any inspiration into incredible work with great new features for print and graphic design, web and app design, and photography.
Mobile apps like Photoshop Mix, Sketch and new Comp CC extend the power of Photoshop to your devices, so you can create powerful designs at your desk or on the go.
Great for app and responsive web design, Photoshop artboards let you create multiple layouts in different sizes, lay them out in one document and see them all at once.
Your photos, totally transformed:
Create anything you can imagine by combining multiple images, removing objects and retouching photos using a complete set of professional photography tools.
Get creative with blur effects:
Add motion, create tilt-shift effects, simulate shallow depth of field and now you can also add photographic noise to your blurs for even more realistic results.
What's New in Version 18.1.1 (2017.1):
- Addresses a number of issues discovered after the Photoshop 2017 release