Descriptions for Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 22.0.0
Name: Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 20 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a casesensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16bit video card
- To use the GPU performance features: Your Mac should have a minimum of 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
Fixed unzip issue.
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
It’s Illustrator like you’ve never seen it.
See how the latest release helps you create with pixel-perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with templates.
– Create pixel-perfect artwork for screen designs by drawing paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
– Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
– Easily access Adobe Stock assets — including new design templates, images, graphics, and our new Premium collection — right from the Illustrator search field.
– Design faster with presets and templates for brochures, business cards, and more that you access from the file menu.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
Make something now.
Get the most out of Illustrator and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, mobile and web design, and more.
What’s New in Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 22.0.0
Work faster with access to all your controls in one place. The new and intelligent Properties panel shows you only the controls you need, when you need them:
- Transform your vector graphics while maintaining a natural look. Puppet Warp lets you quickly create or modify a graphic without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
- Now Illustrator lets you create up to 1,000 artboards on a single canvas so you can work with more content in each document.
- Apply predefined glyph alternates to an entire block of text without having to individually select and change each glyph.
Easier Artboard Organization:
- Select multiple artboards at one time, and align and organize them automatically on your canvas in just a click. Objects locked to an artboard now move with it.
SVG Color Fonts:
- Design with fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies thanks to support for SVG OpenType fonts.
- Illustrator supports OpenType variable fonts, so you can modify a font’s weight, width, and other attributes to create your own style – while still maintaining fidelity to the original design.
Macbook Pro Touch Bar Support:
- Get instant access to core tools right when you need them on the contextual MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Manage text in Creative Cloud Libraries:
- Libraries in Illustrator now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most – like taglines, brand marketing descriptions, and other placeholder copy. Plus, share text between Illustrator and InDesign libraries.
- Also includes:Faster launch times and greater stability.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
Tribe RedLeaf – V Elements Preset Bundle Luts for After Effects, Premiere, PS, Resolve and FCPX (Win/Mac)