Name: Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
• 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
• To use the GPU performance features: Your Mac should have a minimum of 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
Includes: Adobe Zii v2.2 Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography. Work with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe's creative applications.
What's New in Version 2017 21.1.0:
April 3rd, 2017
Crop images more easily:
• Crop bitmap images directly within Illustrator to discard excess parts, reduce file size, and improve performance. That means no need to use clipping masks or edit the image in Photoshop.
Create new documents faster:
• To improve speed and performance, the start screen for creating new documents now loads even faster than before.
Redesigned Color Theme panel:
• Create, explore, save, and retrieve color themes across applications with the new Color Theme panel. Now you can explore popular themes and get help perfecting color choices.
• You asked, we listened. We've fixed top Illustrator issues and improved stability.