Descriptions for Adobe After Effects CC 2018 15.0.0
Name: Adobe After Effects CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 20 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available harddisk space for installation
- 1440×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html?PID=3146232?sdid=ZP46FDL2
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
There’s nothing you can’t create with After Effects.
Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide, there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Explosive effects. Mind-blowing results.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion — the possibilities are endless. There are hundreds of effects to get just the look you want, from adding fog to changing colors to making it snow.
Set anything in motion using keyframes, including logos, shapes, and cartoons. Add sound for really amazing results.
Plays well with others.
After Effects works together seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Edit comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Dynamic Link. Easily import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition. And use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they’re located.
Animate motion graphics, including charts, graphs, promos, and schedules using imported data.
Immersive VR editing
Tools for 360/VR are now deeply integrated into After Effects. Edit stitched videos without distortion, apply seamless effects and motion graphics to 360 videos, and more.
Keyboard shortcut mapping
Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
Performance and navigation improvements
Get started faster with an intuitive start screen. Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU. And select and preview your favorite fonts with a new menu.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects CC 2018 15.0.0
- Animate motion graphics, such as charts and graphs, using imported data. With custom schemas, third-party partners can write data that can be used by others to generate motion graphics.
- Add virtual reality effects to your 360/VR videos without creating unwanted distortions at the poles or artifacts along the back seamline. Effects include Gaussian blur, color gradients, chromatic aberration, de-noise, digital glitch, glow, fractal noise, and sharpen.
Immersive Video Titling and Graphics:
- Instantly format graphics, text, images, or other video clips to look correct in a 360 video.
VR Comp Editor:
- Using a view window rather than working directly with 360/VR footage lets you edit from the same perspective you see when the video is played back in a headset or on a smartphone.
- Convert 360 footage into a 3D cube map format to easily do motion tracking, remove objects, add motion graphics and visual effects, and more.
Create VR Environment:
- Automate the creation of necessary compositions and camera relationships to create a 360/VR authoring environment for infographics, animated sequences, abstracts, and more.
- Easily switch between editing formats and export to a variety of formats including:Fisheye, Cube-Map Facebook 3:2, Cube-Map Pano 2VR 3:2, Cube-Map GearVR 6:1, Equirectangular 16:9, Cube-Map 4:3, Sphere Map, and Equirectangular 2:1.
VR Rotate Sphere:
- Easily adjust and rotate your 360 footage to level horizon lines, align viewpoints, and more.
VR Sphere To Plane:
- See your footage in a perspective-based view similar to what it would look like with a headset even if you’re not wearing one.
Expression Access To Mask and Shape Points:
- Animate your graphics like never before. Link masks and shape points to other masks, shapes, or layers with expressions without animating frame by frame. Work with one or multiple points and control handles, and apply new data-driven features.
Enhanced 3D pipeline with Cinema 4D Lite R19:
- Work in 3D right inside After Effects with Cinema 4D Lite R19. Get viewport improvements with enhanced OpenGL and updated Cinema 4D Take System, support for Parallax Shader, Vertex Color, and BodyPaint Open GL, and the ability to import FBX2017 and Alembic 1.6.
- Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU.
Keyboard Shortcut Mapping:
- Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
Helpful Start Screen:
- Speed through project setup and jump into editing with a new, intuitive start screen that also includes easy access to CC Learn tutorials.
Auto-Saves In Team Projects:
- Check when auto-saves of your edits were made. Easily revert to a previous auto-save or create a new team project from an auto-save.
New Font Menu:
- Get font previews and select your favorites with filtering and search options.
Motion Graphics Templates In Adobe Stock:
- Sell your Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock, or share them with Premiere Pro users, who can use most templates without having After Effects installed.
- Also includes:Animated GIF export on Mac via Adobe Media Encoder and improvements to MENA and Indic text.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：773 views (Daily)