Nombre: Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/products/acrobat-pro.html
Acrobat Pro DC is available only as a part of Adobe Creative Cloud, and can only be installed and/or updated through Adobe's Creative Cloud app.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
● Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
● Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
● Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
● Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents -- as naturally as any other file.
● Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
● Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
● Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
● Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
What's New in Version 11.0.19:
● Security: Unable to use certificates stored in keychain to Digitally Sign document on MAC 10.11.6.
● Browser: A Grey Screen/Page on opening PDFs in IE often from Web applications.
● Printing: Black streaks on document when printed.
● Collaboration: Attach to email stopped working after updating Acrobat to October Release.
● PDFMaker: Unable to convert email to pdf using PDFMaker in Outlook 2007.