|Created on||2017-01-18 13:36:15|
|Files||AppGenome 1.4.1.zip (5.23 MB)|
Name: AppGenome - create desktop app from any Website!
Release Date: January 17, 2017
Developer: Yuriy Georgiev
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://appgenome.devotion8.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/appgenome-create-desktop-app/id1076004595?mt=12
Forget about all those "app for" apps.
AppGenome will let you set your own URL, browser agent type (mobile or desktop) and will create your own desktop app that will stay in your menubar.
AppGenome supports ALL web sites available on the internet.
- Generate multiple web based apps as desktop menubar applications
- Set your own URL of any web page or web app
- Manually set your agent type (browser type): desktop or mobile. This way you choose which version of your website of choice AppGenome to load.
- Auto-height detection (automatically calculates the height of your desktop and decreases the height of the window accordingly)
- Manually set the width of the popup window so you can find the best width for each web site
- Innovative navigational menu with controls and "scroll to top" button that will show and hide based on your mouse position
- Shows the original website Favicon on the menubar for better reference
- Custom right-mouse-button menu that enables you to perform additional actions (set the current page as App's origin, copy the URL to pasteboard, open in default browser)
- Supports files browse & upload
- Mini quick real-time preview of the links when you click with the middle mouse button (scroller) or pinch with your trackpad
- File download support
NOTE: AppGenome supports only one web page at a time
AppGenome also comes with list of preset sites and web apps for you:
- Yahoo Weather
- New York Times
- Google Drive
- Yahoo Mail
What's New in Version 1.4.1:
- updated links quick preview rendering