Descriptions for Alfred Powerpack 3.5.1
Name: Alfred for Mac
Release Date: 19 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.alfredapp.com/
Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
- Single license: 19 pounds (GBP) for single user
- Family license: 29 pounds (GBP) for 5 users under one roof
- Mega Supporter: 35 pounds (GBP) Single User with Free Lifetime Upgrades
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
What’s New in Alfred Powerpack 3.5.1
- Fix alphabetically sorting files in Alfred’s File System navigation with APFS
- Fix window transparency issue when showing inline QuickLook preview view in File System navigation / Clipboard History
- Fix recent documents file action to correctly load new High Sierra recent document format
Bookmark Feature Improvements:
- Improved matching on new bookmarks feature, better respecting arbitrary word boundaries
- Fix UTF-8 case insensitive searching of bookmarks
- Fix wording on bookmark searching placeholder to “Search Bookmarks” when using a keyword
- Lower default priority of bookmarks in default results, to e.g. allow calculator to come above matched bookmark
- Improved Google Chrome bookmark discovery for default bookmarks
- Allow empty bookmark titles when importing. When the title is empty, Alfred displays the url host instead
- Don’t show the 1Password auto-generated passwords, as these add irrelevant noise to the 1Password results
- Ignore repeat (key held) characters which can lead to unwanted text expansions