|Created on||2016-01-18 10:39:10|
|Files||※ See Description|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 512MB
Video RAM: 32MB
What's new 2.8.2:
-1Password compatibility improvements
-Set default scheme on a 1Password bookmark if missing
-Show 1Password data path in Alfred's advanced preferences when discovering data automatically
-Fully encode the exported URL from Alfred's custom search instead of being aware of odd custom search URLs on import
-Fix only listing matching default scope folders in Alfred's results if they actually exist
-Fix crash when closing workflow related remote page configuration
-Fix "search in spotlight" alt action when the keyword length is less than the query length
-Remove ATS TLS 1.0 exception for CacheFly connection, as the CDN is now capable of TLS 1.2
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com
│── Alfred 2 2.x [SpecialK].zip (1.28 MB)
│── Alfred_2.8.2_432.zip (4.55 MB)
└─ CORE.zip (462.0 kB)