|Created on||2017-07-12 12:50:52|
|Files||Adobe_Acrobat_Pro_DC_v2017.009.20058.dmg (884.7 MB)|
Name: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher and Keygen X-Force
Web Site: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat.html
Acrobat DC (former Adobe Acrobat XI Pro) is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world’s best PDF solution. It includes a mobile app so you can fill, sign and share PDFs on any device. And with Document Cloud services, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs from anywhere — and stay connected to recent files across all your devices.
In this version:
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Stay on top of the latest and greatest.
With your Acrobat DC subscription, you get instant access to new features and enhancements as soon as they’re available. Keep track of your updates right here.
The redesigned touch-friendly interface makes it easier than ever to give and get fast, clear feedback.
Work with Box and OneDrive.
Now you can access and store files in your Box or Microsoft OneDrive account while working in Acrobat DC.
Easier scan to PDF.
With the new scan-to-PDF workflow, it’s easy to choose the best scanning options and get the best results.
Full read aloud options.
The Home view and Save As options can now be read aloud by screen readers for greater accessibility.
Choose a theme.
Change Acrobat's look to reflect your taste. Choose the default light theme or the new dark theme.
Send and manage shared reviews on Mac.
Send PDFs for SharePoint-based shared reviews from Mac to get feedback quickly.
Choose your views.
Now you can tile tabs horizontally or vertically so it’s easier to view multiple PDFs side by side.
Host SharePoint reviews.
Office 365 users can now see and respond to each other’s comments through SharePoint-based shared reviews.